About the company
Welcome to Kitin.com. We are a revolutionary new online local business directory that brings customers and businesses together, and wants your experience at our Website to be exciting. We are registered in Aruba, Netherlands with the registration number XXXXXX. This website is owned and managed by Kitin.
- Official email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Address: Bushiri 106 Aruba
- Business Telephone: -----
Please, carefully read the following to know about our privacy policies. Our Services may be accessed in several ways, such as via the internet, mobile phones, fixed line phones, Personal Data Assistants (PDAs) and other methods. Kitin.com takes your privacy serious and maintains the security of any personal information you have provided to us.
2.0 DATA COLLECTION AND USE
2.1 How Information is collected
- Kitin.com may collect certain personal information about you when:
a). You register your business listing or public user account either by you or by a third party;
b). You log into a Kitin.com or otherwise submit your personal information;
c). You post an event in any of our categories
d). You use Kitin.com
e). Connect your social media account to your Kitin profile
f). You have given your consent to another party who holds personal information about you to allow us access to that personal information.
NOTE: From time to time, Kitin.com may update the methods of collection above. Where there are significant changes, we will email you.
2.2 Information collected
- Unless you directly give us consent to do otherwise, Kitin.com will only collect information about you that we consider necessary. We may collect: a). Personal information such as your name, email address, business name (where applicable), username, phone number, website address, fax number, contact address and other personal details that are directly combined with such identifying information; b). Any information you included in your business profile or personal information; c). Financial information like billing address, credit card number d). Information about your advert placement on our Site; e). Information from adverts posted to the Site on an aggregated basis for statistical analysis. f). We may also collect and store any information contained in communications between yourself and other users on the site, where such communications have taken place via our on-site messaging system.
- Note: We do not routinely monitor all communications, but we may use software to track communications and reserve the right to monitor them in order to investigate any suspected breach of our terms and conditions, illegal behavior or any other misuse of our service or for any other reasonable reason as determined by us from time to time. g). Information about your activity on our App or Website that is specific to your user account, such as your search history, search and account preferences and adverts you viewed or posted. h). Personal information from third party websites or services you used or have authorized to provide the same to us. i). Information about Geo-location from your device, if your device settings are enabled to send it to us. j). Further information may be requested, but will only be collected when you willingly present such to us. You can always refuse to provide personally information, except that it may stop you from taking part in some site-related activities. k). Any information posted in the public areas of Kitin.com such as business listing information that you have decided to disclose is by its very nature public and not considered to be Personal Information. l). Generally, we collect Business Information from you directly and any personal information you may want to share with us. However, in some cases we may obtain your Business Information through our partners, service providers or associates where you have given them permission to do so or from publicly available sources.
- Please note that if you wish to list your business or events on Kitin.com, you may experience difficulty or delays with your listing or submission if you chose not to provide us with certain information.
2.3 How we use the information collected
- Kitin processes and use the personal information collected from you to: a). Respond to your customer service inquiries or requests; b). Deliver the services you have requested, such as payment processing; c). Create a user account for you on our site and to provide our services to you, including publishing your adverts on the site and facilitating introductions with other members of our site. d). Make your listings available to our users and to enable them search and respond to adverts on the Site. e). Improve your experience with our Services and send you messages and contents that are relevant to you; f). Help us provide our service to you in a more precise and appropriate manner; g). Detect and resolve any fraud or other illegal or undesirable user behavior; h). Monitor and analyze usage and trends, and to personalize your experiences when you use our product or services; i). Monitor your purchase patterns and contact you for various offers j). Develop and display content and advertisements tailored to your interests, and create a business information database and associated content for use as part of Kitin's online business; k). perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in products and services listed on our Website; l). Manage your account and provide you with customer support; m). communicate with you by email, postal mail, push notification, and/or through other digital methods about our services that may be of interest to you either from us other third parties; n). Perform other business functions to further enhance our business relationship with you.
To use some features of Kitin.com and our Services, including without limitation, the purchases from Kitin.com, you must first register with us and create a user name and password.
4.0 Third party
Kitin.com do not rent, sell, or share information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies. Any other data collected on the Site is purely for the purpose of running the Site and will not be shared, rented or sold. Please also refer to our Terms and Condition of Use.
5.0 Information Disclosure
- a). While Kitin.com is designed to operate as a digital platform where promoters, merchants and retailers can advertise and promote their services, activity, products and business to clients. It is possible that personal information may become included in the business information database.
- b). Kitin will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent, unless: i). It is appropriate to: i.1). obey legal process; i.2). Enforce its Terms and Conditions; or; i.3). Protect the rights, property, or safety of Kitin.com, its affiliates, employees, licensors, representatives, other users, and/or the public. This includes companies that perform various business operations for us, such as processing credit card payments. All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep all information confidential and to use the customer information only to provide the services we ask them to perform for you and us. ii). we consider it deem fit to provide you with a service which you have requested;
- c). Kitin may disclose your personal information to its service providers, advisers and other entities with whom Kitin has a business relationship, in the course of operating the Kitin.com and delivering our Services.
- e). We may share data from or about you, (for example, your age and gender), your gadgets, and your utilization of the Service, (for example, which organizations you bookmark or call) with businesses and organizations listed on Kitin.com. You may change your settings to increase or decrease the measure of data we share. You can see these settings and discover more insights about what data might be shared. Remember that organizations may see your Public Content and get data about your transactions with them, paying little respect to your settings.
- f). If you sign up for Kitin.com using a third party service like Facebook, or link your Kitin.com account to your account with a third party service like Facebook or Twitter, we may receive information about you from such third party service.
6.0 Access To Your Information
You can access your personal information or business information for update by going to the “Your Account” section on Kitin.com. You can also request access to update, delete, change, and/or correct any inaccuracies in your personal information or business information that we hold by emailing us at [email]. We will provide you with access unless we are legally authorized not to do so. We may ask you for certain information in order to verify your identity. If there is a reason that we cannot make that change or deletion, we will inform you of that reason.
7.0 External Links
Kitin.com may contain links to other websites or services provided by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience only, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of other websites. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this website, you do so at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of such websites. We accept no responsibility for those sites or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
8.0 Data Retention and Account Termination
- b). Note that you cannot remove business listings, ratings, or reviews by closing their accounts.
9.0 Email Marketing Messages and How To Unsubscribe
9.1 Email Marketing Messages
- We may contact you through email, telephone or other contact point which we have collected or obtained: a). About Your business profile or other content such as reviews which you have posted on Kitin.com; b). To provide you with updated information about Kitin.com; or c). To provide you with other information about other products or services which you may enjoy d). You can also personalize your profile to choose what kind of notification you want to receive.
9.2 How To Unsubscribe
If you do not wish to receive marketing messages from us any longer, you may remove your name from our list by contacting us and asking to be removed from our mailing list. Please allow 7 days for this request to be processed.
You may use the unsubscribe link in the marketing email received. Please note that even after you opt-out of marketing messages, we may still communicate with you by email for administrative and informational purposes unrelated to marketing.
10.0 Security of your Information
11.0 Data Charges and Mobile Phones
12.0 Limitation of Liability
Kitin.com shall not be responsible or liable for any personal information contained in information given to us through our sources. If you find any information you consider personal or private which you do not wish to share with the public, kindly notify us immediately or within 30 days of publication of such information on our website. The information shall be withdrawn within two (2) working days from the time of report.
14.0 Advertisers on Kitin.com
15.0 Children’s Privacy
- a). Although Kitin offers a general local business listing service, we restrict the use of our Service to individuals age 18 and above. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under 18 years of age, and no part of the Service is directed to children under the age of 18.
- b). If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may alert us at [email].
- c). If we learn that we have collected any personal information from children under 18, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
- a). When you visit/use our Site/Service, we may assign your device one or more cookies to facilitate access to our Service and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on the Service, such as the web pages you visit, the time and date of your visits, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our Service.
- c). You may delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. (Click "Help" in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions.) If you do so, some of the features and services of our Service may not function properly.
17.0 No Rights Of Third Parties
19.0 Questions or Comments
The accuracy and currency of our information depends on what is provided to us by others. If you feel that there is any incorrect information, you wish to provide us with further information, or have any questions relating to privacy, please contact us with or send us an email to:
Bushiri 106 Aruba